Tuesday, March 29, 2005

credit counseling services

You are entitled to a free copy of your credit report if you've been
denied credit, insurance or employment within the last 60 days. If
your application for credit, insurance, or employment is denied
because of information supplied by a credit bureau, the company you
applied to must provide you with that credit bureau's name, address,
and telephone number.
You can dispute mistakes or outdated items for free. Ask the credit
reporting agency for a dispute form or submit your dispute in writing,
along with any supporting documentation. Do not send them original


Post a Comment

<< Home