Wednesday, March 30, 2005

debt management credit counseling

Clearly identify each item in your report that you dispute, explain why
you dispute the information, and request a reinvestigation. If the new
investigation reveals an error, you may ask that a corrected version of
the report be sent to anyone who received your report within the past
six months. Job applicants can have corrected reports sent to anyone
who received a report for employment purposes during the past two


Post a Comment

<< Home