Wednesday, March 30, 2005

non profit credit counseling

You also should tell the creditor or other information provider in
writing that you dispute an item. Many providers specify an address
for disputes. If the provider then reports the item to any credit bureau,
it must include a notice of your dispute. In addition, if you are correct-
that is, if the information is inaccurate-the information provider may
not use it again.


Post a Comment

<< Home