Friday, April 01, 2005

free financial counseling

If you've had a problem with a credit repair company, don't be
embarrassed to report them. While you may fear that contacting the
government will only make your problems worse, that's not true.
Laws are in place to protect you. Contact your local consumer affairs
office or your state attorney general (AG). Many AGs have toll-free
consumer hotlines. Check with your local directory assistance.


Post a Comment

<< Home