Sunday, April 03, 2005

non-profit credit counseling

You're entitled to one free report a year if you can prove that (1)
you're unemployed and plan to look for a job with 60 days, (2) you're
on welfare, or (3) your report is inaccurate because of fraud.
Otherwise, a credit bureau may charge you up to $9.00 for a copy of
your report.


Post a Comment

<< Home